Join us: you’ll work closely with a team of top engineers and researchers, building a solution to a real problem. We’re growing rapidly and taking on new customer pilots: there is tons of exciting work to do.
- Hacking on back-end systems
- Developing new features
- Building novel authentication systems
- Developing customer-facing web interfaces
- Designing the look and feel
- You are a full stack developer with front-end experience, who has experience writing security-critical code.
- A good design sense is a real asset. Prior experience with applied cryptography is desirable. AI/ML experience is a definite plus.
- Ideally, you will have led the development of a big system.
Walrus is based in New York City
Walrus is well-funded and offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid health and retirement. We believe talent comes from all backgrounds and walks of life, and are committed to providing a comfortable environment for everyone to work.
We’d love to hear from you!